Gold Member Since 2015
Audited Supplier
Botou Xinghe Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.

Roll Forming Machine, Forming Machine, Roof Roll Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line), Trapezoidal and Corrugated Tile Making Ibr Roofing Sheet Roof Roll Forming Machine, PPGI Prepainted Steel Coil Continuous Galvanizing Line Factory and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Sandwich Panel Machine Fully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line)

Fully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line)

FOB Price: US $16,550-38,590 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $16,550-38,590/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 15 Set/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Product Catalog
Recommended Products
7 Products
Content
Product Image
Product Name
FOB Price
Port
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Sandwich Panel
  • Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging
  • Feature: Automation
  • Warranty: 12 Months
  • Advantage: Easy to Maintenance
  • Machine Type: EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Production Line
  • Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Color: Red, Green, Blue or Customized
  • Forming Speed: 2000-4500mm/Min
  • Trademark: XH
  • Specification: SGS, CE, ISO
  • HS Code: 84552200
  • Type: Rolling Machine
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Certification: CCC, SGS, CE
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Coil Material: EPS/ Rock Wool
  • Dimensions: 35000mm*2500mm*2500mm
  • Main Power: 33kw
  • Weight: About 23tons
  • Control: PLC Control System
  • Transport Package: Water-Proof Packaging, Covered with Plastic Film
  • Origin: Botou City, China
Product Description

Sanwich Panel Forming Machine

Contact Person :Celina

Tel//No. :0086-15075780850

Machine showsFully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line)
 
Fully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line)
Fully Automatic EPS Sandwich Wall Panel Forming Machine (ESP Sandwich Panel Production Line)
Application

 The products of this line are widely used as the roof and wall of factory, warehouse, garage,exhibition center, cinema, theatre, gymnasium, civil construction, stadium,cold storage,etc.  

Techinical parameter

 

Description

Specification

Main moter power

33KW

Outline dimension of machine

33m*2.5m*2.5m

Total weight

10T

Processing speed

3-8m/min

the thickness of upper steell plate

0.3-0.8mm

the feeding width of upper steel plate

1000/1200/1250mm

the thickness of lower steel plate

0.3-0.8mm

the feeding width of lower steel plate

1000/1200/1250mm

material

EPS

the thickness

38-298mm

the width of stocket board

950/1150mm

the width of H board

1000/1200mm

 

Components of the production line

 

NO

Name

 

qty

1

decoiler

1 set

2

automatic control systerm

1 set

3

main machine for forming

1 set

4

hydraulic systerm

1 set

5

automatic cutting

1 set

6

products receiving tables

1 set

 


Sales terms:
 
Warranty: 12 months limited warranty 
Delivery: 25 days after receipt of advance payment 
Terms of Payment: 
30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as deposit, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.             
After-sale Service
a. Our products come with one-year warranty. Within the one-year period, for any parts damaged due to quality problems, we offer the replacement parts to the client free of charge.
b. We offer technical support for the entire life of our machines. 
c. We can send our technicians to install and train the workers in the clients' factories.

   

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Leo
Mannager
*From:
To: Mr. Leo
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now